Monday, May 31, 2010

When Im Home Alone, This What i Do ;$


I have this thing about coconut oil ;$ i just love the smell of it ;P Ever since my hair started to fall of, my mum was like " YOU HAVE TO PUT OIL ON YOUR HAIR ;p " So i tried it once, and i like it ;p " im being a girl a some way ;Pp " You should try it " bs na9e7aaa for guys " latgol 7ag rab3k ink it7i6 oil on your hair ;p " o ele bero7 eshaly this weekend, 7i6aa gabl ma tanzil ba7ar, taraa zain ;p So guess what ! Im home alone, and i have oil on hair hahahahahhahaha ;pP

2 comments:

  1. haha shakhbarii that oil! athkir gabil my sis kanat it7i6a ;p bs sij ree7ta 7ilwaaaa
    it makes me crave bounty choco ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe 7ada sha`7bariiiii ;p kanat it76a ? laish shino it7i6 al7en ;p ? w mnkom nastafeeeeed ;p

    ReplyDelete