Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A POOR CAT STORY, Im sorry :(





3 days ago i walkup around 9am heading off to university , So i started my car o faj2a chan asma3 9ot shy bil makenaaaaa !!! i was like please laikooooooooooooooooon ;s !!!!! i asked our house boy " john " to open the car hood to see if it was a cat ;s so he opened and cat jumped out, fa gilt thank god for that, elmohim 2 days later my dad walks up tp me and says: you sure that the cat didnt die ? i was like, DAD yaah it jumped out in front of my eyes, why ? There`s a bad smell coming out of you car engine !!! So i called up our poor house boy " john " to have anther look just to make sure, so he calls me back and hes like: sire, there is a dead cat !!! silence for a min !!! i had a flash back " it turned out the cat who jumped out, was the dead cats brother :( " A dead cat in my engine for 2 days, and i have being driving around in it ;(

2 min later i was at the car wash, Please i have a dead cat in my engine, can you be kind enough and take it out !! ya sure but that would cost you 5kd !! i was like 5kd ? if you ask for 20kd u will get it, JUST GET IT OUT PLEASEEEEEEEE !!! It took them 20 to 30 min to get it out :( Im really sorry, i didn't mean to kill it i swear :(

6 comments:

  1. awwahhh!!dont be sad... how on earth did it manage to get in :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pokes cat* x_O
    I think it really is dead x_O

    Did you pay off the car-wash dudes and hide the corpse? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7araam u and the cat kisartaw kha6rii ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. B&amp, I guess they were playing around ;s Likes there`s no better place to play than playing in my engine ;@

    Hamad, SO DEAD B3AD ;( and ya i did all that ;p

    Q8othug, I swear that i didn't mean it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. juju, Masken ana 9a7 ;( !! ana kasr `7a6ri o`7ohaa ele shafhaa itmot jidamhaa :( walah `7ayif ya7kroni 3la yom ;s

    ReplyDelete