Sunday, May 23, 2010

Megan Fox Was Fired from Transformers for Being TOO SKINNY !!!!!!!!! YOUR OUT ;p


Let’s find out the details from The Sun:

MEGAN FOX quit movie blockbuster Transformers 3 after a blazing row with superstar director MICHAEL BAY over her vanishing weight, The Sun can reveal.

Fox’s fragile frame concerned the director and his team on the set as they prepared to shoot the third installment of the movie franchise that made her a star. Bay, 45, thought the 24-year-old looked “unhealthy” and wanted her to put on weight if she wanted to resume her role as Mikaela Banes in the third film.

A source on the movie revealed yesterday: “Megan stormed out after a huge row with Michael Bay. He thinks she has lost too much weight and looks too frail. He wanted her to put on some weight and it all kicked off. The crew don’t think she looks well, let alone the wholesome, curvy star they cast in the first film. She’s going for this gaunt, pale image and it just looks unhealthy.”

This is not the first time Fox – who regularly tops world’s sexiest woman polls – has found herself at the centre of the size zero row. She has been criticised for revealing she guzzles down neat vinegar as a quick fix to shed pounds. She has also previously told how she fell into depression after her weight plummeted.

She said last year: “I turned into a zombie. I lost like 30 pounds. I was telling myself I was method acting, which was not true. I ended up getting sick and my hair started falling out.”

And just this week she told a magazine: “I’ll starve to death before I’ll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating.”

And to complete the article which may or may not be (partially) true… Megan (who IS looking thinner these days) also said this before:

“Mike doesn’t like really skinny actresses. He’s been traumatized by them for some reason in the past. So I always try to put on eight to ten pounds before, and I’m always the fattest I’ve ever been when making a Transformers movie. Anyway, my weight fluctuates constantly — I don’t really take good care of myself. I just sort of exist and survive.”

2 comments:

  1. umbe seriously ma3ndehom salfa she looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma3ndhom salfaa, bs it3adil jismha o shofai eshbtswe fehom ;p

    ReplyDelete