Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Portable Punch Makers, LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE ;****




   When your out for a jog or at the gym, you need to replenish those fluids and hands down, there is nothing more beneficial for you than water. That being said, every once in a while you would like just a little bit of flavor in there. You don’t want to buy those flavored water beverages as you know there’s a lot of additives in them, so what do you do? You get yourself a Cumulus Water Bottle.

  3ajeeeb 3ajeeeb 3ajeeeeb 3ajeeeeb 3ajeeeeeb ;*****

4 comments:

  1. No, But id love to get my hands on one ;p I cant find their Website, ive searched all over the place ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. I also tried searching for them online but I couldn't find it. So, whenever you know where they are selling it in Kuwait or online please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your my angel searcher ;$ Inshalah if i find anything ill let you know..

    ReplyDelete