Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FACE BOOK !!


This advertisement is about a lost dog, and ive been seeing this ad for along long time on face book, i really feel sorry for the owner of this lovable looking dog. I know you might be thing why have i posted this on my blog ? since the first day of this advertisement i really wanted to help and i promised my self that if i had a way on helping the owner of the dog i would do it, since i have my own blog now, im going to my promise and help. This is the msg of the owner :


Have you seen my dog ?? He has been missing since March 16th 2007. He was last seen in Dahiyat Abdulla Alsalem area block 2. He was wearing a red color with an id tag on it. If you or anyone you know has found, seen or bought a neutered male yorkshire terrior dog on or after March 2007, PLEASE let me know, there is a big reward for his safe return.
If you have any info please e-mail the owner : foryasmeen@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment