Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Mum and Brother of the Cat that i Killed ;(


About 2 weeks ago i posted about this cat that i killed by mistake ;( So today i was walking up to my car, and guess who was lying down on the grass looking at me with a sad look :( it was the mum and brother ;( the problem is that i killed the cat in front of her brother ;( while i was walking past them, i felt kinda weird ;( and i looked them into the eyes " walah el3a`6em im sorry, i didnt mean killing your sister ;(

4 comments:

  1. Razan, Please walah awal maraa taksir `7a6ri ga6wa chithi ;( i didnt mean it walah ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cat now , so when I see any dead cat I am afraid it could be related to my cat BissBiss..
    I know it wasnt your fault...naseebha meskeena...

    ReplyDelete
  3. La inshalah no relatives of BissBisss die ;( o e walah kan n9ebhaaa, ya3ni shy maktooob mo bedee wlaa bedhaaaa ;( " wa7d ga3d ebarir mawqifaa 7aillllllll ;p "

    ReplyDelete