Saturday, April 10, 2010

Help Cancer Patients in Kuwait



After spending some time searching for charities for cancer patients in Kuwait I finally stumbled upon one by the Association of Patients Relief Funding. I made a little ad with their number on it. You can use this ad and add it to the sidebar of your blogs so we can all help cancer patients who are in need. Copy paste the code below the ad you like into your sidebar, and the ad will appear. I’m looking for other cancer charities in Kuwait, so if I find better ones I will update the ad and it will change on your sidebar without you having to do anything. If any of you know any good charities for cancer patients in Kuwait then please inform me through email or in a comment. Thank you everyone!

Size: 300 x 75



Size: 200 x 50


**To add the ad onto your blog " sidebar " Please visit THE M CODE to copy paste the code.

I would like to thank The M code for his hard work and time giving, God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment